|Home||» Products||» Vacuum Booster Pump||» Mechanical Vacuum Booster|
Mechanical Vacuum Booster
Mechanical boosters, generally known as vacuum boosters are simple dry pumps that generally fulfill all ideal vacuum pump requirements. Designed to manage large gas quantity under low working pressure, these are manufactured by keeping close all tolerances and ensuring absolute air tightness. Available in direct driven or V-belt versions, their capacity varies as per requirements.
The vacuum booster is supported by multiple vacuum pumps like watering vacuum pump, reciprocating, rotary oil sealed, rotary piston, dry screw pumps, water / steam ejectors and others.
Transformer oil purification,vacuum casting, food & edible oil processing, , degassing, distillation, coating, freezing, impregnation, furnaces, metallizing, automotive fluid filling, crystallization, electron beam welding, plasma welding, polymerization, sputtering, creating low density wind tunnels, food & edible oil processing, space simulation in industries like electric bulb & bulb, pharmaceutical, chemical, electric bulb & tube manufacturing, semi-conductors & petrochemical.
- High vacuum of order of 0.001 torr
- High pump speeds at low pressures and speed is boosted by almost 3 to 10 times
- Such performance boosting needs low power consumptions
- Substantial reduction in pump down time of the vacuum machinery
- Dry pumping is suitable for gas and vapor loads
- Vacuum performance of machinery and plant is boosted